Thursday 11 June 2009


Hello to all, it is super long for a post of the blog, and i think maybe the reason is many, first i did have to leave my home of sl, the money i spent for the rent was need to keep shops open, then eventual money did run out for them also,
so with no shops or home i was maybe a little down of sl, then i find out some friends have betray trust, this jut worsen my feeling of sl, so i did stay away more, and much was tied with where i work, the wharf was always like home for me, a big crazy family, but last week the final kick of the balls was given when another friend betray me,
to remove myself of the wharf is the best now, there are still friends there and i will see them, and thank you is due to finnegan and chester for having me there, but if all is rotten to remove it is best, and today i look forward to new beginning of sl and hopefully happiness again, and to not go forward cynical that people are out only for self interest. peace guys x

2 comments:

  1. Buster,
    I feel so sorry that you are not part of the wharf family anymore. I feel I have let you down and should have stood up for you strongly. You will always be part of my family in sl and rl.
    I too, have tired of the Wharf but for different reasons. It has become a burden and an albatross around my neck and I no longer enjoy being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buster, you know you'll always be welcomed by Finn and myself wherever you decide home is.

    ReplyDelete